A Little of This…A Little of That


flowersI ran into multiple dead ends in the studio this week. Instead of getting frustrated, I started experimenting adding a little of this and a little of that to my dead ends. It will be interesting when I add the ultra dome layer. Of course, I have no idea what I added to each and in what order…OH WELL. It was fun to break out of my typical organized, document every step mode.



This entry was posted in polymer and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s